66035Re: [Z_Scale] Track and Ballast laying

  • reynard wellman
    Jan 2, 2011
      Hello Keith and also to Greg,
      Thanks for the video of state-of-the-art track laying.
      It shows just how important good engineering and
      equipment is for handling today's heavy freight traffic.

      Thanks to Greg for his comprehensive explanation of
      on how he applies roadbed for Z scale. Careful work
      pays off in very good looking track. Also, take a look
      at John Cubin's latest B&O Railroad track and roadbed.
      It's amazing!
      http://ztrains.com/basics/decals/decals_3.html

      A subject like this is never dead, unless you just want
      to use snap-together track on your coffee table and
      call it a "layout" (BTW I do this all the time when I
      want to watch TV and play with my latest Z trains, though
      the cats will attack if I'm not looking:>)

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com