65989Best way to apply glue/water when ballasting?

  • trainssd
    Dec 26, 2010
      OK, Using the Arizona Rock & Minerals stuff (very fine) and have brushed the ballast in place.

      Do you mist water/soap mix (just a little soap) and then apply water/glue mixture with an eyedropper?

      Or has someone actually sprayed the water/glue mix on? (might be sacrificing a sprayer, but so what)...

      I'm concerned the ballast is so tiny that I'll be washing it away when applying with eyedropper.

      Thanks, Greg

      p.s. it's on my Z-bend modules, MT track on cork roadbed.
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic