65732September/October Ztrack Coming Soon!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Oct 28, 2010
      The September/October issue of Ztrack Magazine will be coming soon to your
      mailbox, and we have a surprise for you! Look inside your issue for your
      FREE Micro-Trains through-bridge decal sheet! Micro-Trains, Ztrains and Ztrack
      Magazine have team up to include this very special free decal sheet in every
      issue of Ztrack. Each sheet has imprinted a set of B&O and GN white decals
      that have been specifically designed for MTL's black bridges.

      John Cubbin of Ztrains has been working on an incredible scene to showcase
      the bridge and the B&O decal. This scene will be a feature piece in a future
      Z Scale Basics section of www.ztrains.com. Be sure to check it out!

      Of course we have a number of great article in the issue. Look inside for
      the following:

      Ahnert's Zm layout
      AZL releases bay window cabooses
      American Z Line's Rogue DNA
      Crown Model's Japanese rail line
      Wild West Scale Model's new kit line
      Review, RSlaser's engine house
      Getting the most of your Z scale kits
      Bergman's D&RGW gondola
      And so much more!!

      Not a subscriber, then get started now!! Don't miss out on this amazing
      issue and your free decals! Subscribe today online at:

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com