65278Re: [Z_Scale] Need input on electrical items: Controllers, block slectors

  • reynard wellman
    Aug 31, 2010
      Hi Terry,
      The Atlas products are what I use; that and the Radio Shack DPDT toggle switches.
      With thoughtful "block" wiring you can run 3 to 6 different trains along their own
      networks using just three power supplies.

      The Atlas items are "low profile" making a good looking control board for
      turnouts, etc.

      best regardZ,