6511Ztrack Magazine Specials

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Oct 1, 2001
      It is has come to my attention that some of our subscribers still have not
      received their July/August issue of Ztrack. These were mailed well over a
      month ago (you have to love the Post Office sometimes). Because of this, we
      will be pushing back the deadline for FR's special Ztrack Gunderson car for
      another week.

      For those who have yet to receive their issue, we are offering as a special
      to Ztrack Subscribers, a FR Gunderson Husky Stack. The car is painted light
      blue and is lettered for the CSX. It will be made by reservation only. The
      cost is $60.00 per car plus shipping and handling. The deadline was
      originally October 1st, but as stated, I am pushing it back a week. There is
      no limit to the number of cars you may order.

      Also announced was Ztrack's subscriber car set for 2001. This is a two car
      set of Pennzee hoppers lettered for the Pennsylvania railroad. The cars are
      black with white lettering and yellow circle. Graffiti for Ztrack and 2001
      appears on the sides of the car. These sets sell for $40.00 plus shipping and
      handling. Currently, only one set is available to each subscriber.

      Finally, we announced that all six roadnames for the American Z Lines PAs are
      now available. These are ATSF, UP, SP (Daylight), New York Central,
      Pennsylvania, and Denver & Rio Grande Western. These are gorgeous
      locomotives. They are brass and produce by Ajin of Korea. They feature a 10mm
      Faulhauber can motor, dual flywheels and many add on parts. The subscriber
      price is $470.00 for each locomotive plus shipping and handling. Supplies are
      limited. Suggested retail price is $560.00 each. These locomotive will be
      released to dealers by the end of the year.

      Robert Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016