64914Re: [Z_Scale] Announcing our website and new name!

  • Loren Snyder
    Jun 1, 2010
      Ed,

      Thank you Ed. We'll also offer trees eventually in smaller size and larger
      trees, but also offer larger amounts if desired.
      We have lots of ideas we want to develop and offer. Many directions we can
      take, but right at the moment Karin wants to go horizontal and catch up on
      her rest. She and John worked many long hours in four days to put this
      together in time for Memorial day. They did a great job. My job?........
      package product, supply the needed materials, and of course, pay the bills
      :o)

      Only more to come eventually,

      Thanks again Ed,