      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
      ladyrejoicer
      Sent: 01 June 2010 00:05
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Announcing our website and new name!

      When having a website dedicated to your company your domain name must
      reflect that name and, unfortunately StoneBridgeDesigns was taken up in
      every configuration possible. So we would like to take this opportunity
      to re-introduce ourselves as who we are now; Stonebridge Models.

      Our link is www.stonebridgemodels.com
      <http://www.stonebridgemodels.com/> we hope you come take a look and
      visit often! We would like to give a big thank you to all of you who
      have supported our efforts, wrote about your builds of our kits, and
      most of all for all the encouragement sent our way!

      Loren and Karin Snyder

      Stonebridge Models