64877Z scale barge/boat

  • m82a1pa
    May 27, 2010
      Folks,

      Several weeks ago I was using Google to find some Z scale vehicles for my Pro-Z layout.

      At the time, I stumbled across a detailed yellow barge looking ship. Unfortunately, I neglected to bookmark the site. It was a flat bottomed (waterline?) ship which I decided would look nice on my layout. It wasn't exactly cheap - around $20 - $30 I think.

      After a number of hours in re-Googling, I just cannot locate it.

      Does this ring a bell for anyone - where the site might be (US, I think)?

      Thanks,

      Mort
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic