64724Re: [Z_Scale] Re: F. Luvium Paddle Shop Now Available

  • Lindley Ruddick
    Apr 13, 2010
      Paper and pencil works pretty well. You can then place it in an envelope with a USPS stamp and HOPE they deliver in a week or two.
      I guess life was NEVER simple! The older I get, the grouchier I get! LOL!!!
      I HATE CHANGE!
      Lindley