      From: pray59_3 <pray59@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 3:58:06 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: F. Luvium Paddle Shop Now Available

      Hey Michael, I had made a bunch of paddles to throw around my dock area a couple weeks ago.
      found that if you raster them instead of vector cut, you can spray paint the sheet with a base color, then go back and hand paint individual colors on each paddle easily, and there will be lots more space around each paddle... or other small detail you raster, so they cut out real easy.

      -Robert