64594Re: Decoder for Micro train SD40-2 ???

  • Garth
    Mar 12, 2010
      I added the bullfrog snot to the blind center wheel on each truck on both sides and I did improve the pulling power of the SD40-2. I also tried installing a regular axle in the center position. Changing the axle did not improve performance but adding the bullfrog snot did.

      I found the sd40-2 had about the same pulling power as the GP35 and with the bullfrog snot it was increased by about 40%.

      But be careful of not getting that snot anywhere else but on the tire tread as it will take a bit of skill to clean out the snot if you miss. You have to add the snot while the wheels are turning so if not careful it can go a long way real fast.

      cheerz Garth