64523Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Wish for Micron Art windows

  • Reynard Wellman
    Feb 26, 2010
      Hi Ron,
      Don't get me started on 1:1 housing. I've had to
      replace so many fixtures, walls & doors, and interior
      items in my house that was built in the 1980s
      just to make it usable that I might as well have built
      the thing myself!

      It's much better now :>)

      regardZ,
      Reynard