64403Re: [Z_Scale] Re: D51 Japanese Mikado at show yesterday.

  • Reynard Wellman
    Feb 6, 2010
      Hi Garth,
      Thank you for providing us some history behind this manufacturers
      credentials. It does reflect the kind of R & D that must go on before
      stamping out thousands of units. As for scale; it is as accurate
      as anything out there from other Z manufacturers. I took
      D51 measurements yesterday and they do hold up to the published
      dimensions. Good news all around and hopefully Tenshodo
      will dive into the North American (US, Canada, Mexico) market
      drawing from their well of experience to make good steamers
      for all Z scalers.

      regardZ,
      Reynard