64376Re: D51 Japanese Mikado at show yesterday.

  • pray59_3
    Feb 5, 2010
      I am overjoyed that everyone is hesitant to order their D51's, as they are on sale till the 11th of February, so as each version come in stock the next few days, they will be re-priced from 5% off to 20% off for SAL shipping bonus, and I will be snapping them up! I got 7 so far! haha!

      Oh, by the way, they really do look and run beautiful, and that 16 wheel electrical pickup just hands down trumps ALL OTHER Z SCALE LOCOMOTIVES MANUFACTURED TO DATE!

      In fact, this tender electrically wired to a small Marklin steamer (non tank versing please) would make it a super smooth runner, even if you just leave the tender motor free spinning due to the extra 8 wheel electrical pickup tender!

      Just think if you were able to mount the universal joint to an extended motor shaft on the back of the Marklin steamer's motor, and have a dual motored loco!

      -Robert Ray
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic