64348Re: D51 Japanese Mikado at show yesterday.

  • fredshark@earthlink.net
    Feb 3, 2010
      Garth wrote: I had my D51 at a train show yesterday and it ran for 5 and a half hours straight without a stop at 2.5 volts pulling ten cars never got warm and other than the voltage is too small for the LED to really light up it was quite a hit.

      On the Hobby Search web site, http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10092803, there is the caveat for the D51 that states "Cannot run through a Marklin curve point due to partial difference in scale size." Have you had any difficulty running this locomotive on Marklin, or MTL for that matter, track? Thank you.

      Jeff Walsh
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic