64213Re: [Z_Scale] Back into Z after long absence

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Jan 9, 2010
      Welcome back to Z! Yes, a LOT has changed in the past 5 years. Z is very
      much a different scale now. AZL, MTL and Full Throttle continue to push the
      scale and release just an amazing selection of new locomotives and rolling
      stock. It is get much easier to find your favorite road name in the scale. It
      is just an amazing time.

      I did a quick search of a few dealers that advertise in Ztrack. I found the
      Commodore at Casa Royale and Reynaulds Euro Imports. Here are the links:

      I am not sure about the briefcase layout. I have not seen one listed for a

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703