64172AZL January 2010 New Releases!

  • Ron Hurley
    Dec 30 7:39 PM
      Rob,

      AZL is to be congratulated on bringing a spectacular array of new rolling
      stock out month after month. The only reason I am not bankrupt is that I
      only want transition era or older. The modern guys must be in serious
      financial difficulties. Have they considered applying as a group for
      stimulus funds?

      Ron

      PS Saving for those RDC's!

      dispose of the e-mail.