63937Re: Fastening MTL MicroTrack to luan plywood top

  • Clifford t
    Nov 30, 2009
      Hi,
      When using "The Ultimate" as a Contact Cement there is some "wiggle room" for adjustment ifthe surface is not completely dry.Experiment with it and you will find that it is not as unforgiving as the solvent types.
      Cliff
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Clifford t" <cliff@...> wrote:

      > I have tried almost all genrally available cenents and have found the most effective to be "The Ultimate" which is generally avilable at Michaels and other art supply stores. It is water based and usable on ALL smooth surfaces as a CONTACT CEMENT.Thin it Carefully and it can be brushed.A hair dryer will speed up operations.
      >
      > Use very sparingly with MTL sections. With flextrack just brush it on ties and roadbed.
      >
      > Cliff
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "elruddick" <elruddick@> wrote:
      > >
      > > What method have you SUCCESSFULLY used to permanently fasten MTL MicroTrack to the luan plywood top on a module?

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic