63892Re: Fastening MTL MicroTrack to luan plywood top

  • elruddick
    Nov 29 9:11 PM
      Thanks to all for the suggestions. I have done the "politically correct" thing by using most of your suggestions. I have used non-solvent based Liquid Nails spread thin to glue the sectional MTL MicroTrack in place followed by Tacky Glue along the sides to hold the ballast in place. I plan to finish it up using Scenic Cement to touch up the ballast and make the transition from the existing siding to the new industrial tracks. How's that for keeping everyone happy to know I appreciate your help? Actually I had all those items in the workroom (a.k.a. garage) so decided to use them. Sorry, but I did not have any GOO!nor did I want to go to the LHS.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic