      From: David K. Smith <david@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, Nov 29, 2009 11:46 am
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Fastening MTL MicroTrack to luan plywood top

      Just about any caulk-like product will do well to hold down sectional Micro-Track. The advantage is that the track can be removed later with a razor blade or hobby knife. Liquid Nails (the normal construction formula) has solvents that can attack the plastic of the track, so you'd do better to choose the "foam friendly" version. Still, I'd opt for plain ordinary caulk--the cheapest will do as well as any other.

      --David
      http://jamesriverbranch.net/
      http://1-220.blogspot.com/