63884Re: Fastening MTL MicroTrack to luan plywood top

  • David K. Smith
    Nov 29, 2009
      Speaking of one's pocketbook... The problem with Woodland Scenics Cement as far as I'm concerned is the price. WS takes the equivalent of Aleene's Tacky Glue, available from most craft stores, and more than doubles the price by putting their brand name on it.

      WS Cement: $6.99 for 8 oz. ($.87 per oz)
      Tacky Glue: $1.19 for 4 oz. ($.30 per oz)

      My $.02 on glue.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "socalz44" <jimo.crcmnvgtr@...> wrote:
      > Lindley, Don't confuse everyone with "truisms". I drop on a couple spots that bear on the Luan will be sufficient whether you use Micro Track or Marklin or any flex trac. David has pointed out other caulks and they of course work. Up to you and you pocket book. I use WS cement for everything and trust it. Cheers, Jim CCRR
      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lindley Ruddick" <elruddick@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I was not very clear. I was referring to the sectional MTL MicroTrack, not
      > > > flex track.
      > > > Lindley

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic