63870Fastening MTL MicroTrack to luan plywood top

  • Don Avila
    Nov 29, 2009
      I have NOT tried Luan - BUT I do use "Liquid Nails" in the red color tube.
      I have not found anything it will not stick to. Spread a thin coat and then
      put the track down with some weight to hold it in place. Wait about 30
      minutes and move on, I never do more than a foot to 18" at a time although
      there is no reason why you couldn't do more PROVIDED you get the track down
      very promptly after the glue is spread. Spread it fairly thinly so large
      amounts of glue don't ooze up between the ties.

      --
      ...don a, Northern Ohio, USA