63625RE: [Z_Scale] Passengers Getting Hungry On MTL Trains

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    Nov 1, 2009
      the crazy part was making the dome cars before making the observation cars or dining cars, especially when producing/lettering eastern roads which had no dome cars (pennsylvania) which leaves a three car set instead of four

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: micron@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:12:49 -0700
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Passengers Getting Hungry On MTL Trains

      Hi,
      The Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters has sent
      a Z scale rep to inform me that the passengers on their
      trains are getting hungry as there is no Dining Car
      attached to the trains they service, especially for
      long trips lasting more than two days.
      They have asked me to say something about it.

      Also, there have been some close calls with other
      trains lately because there is no Observation Car with
      an "end-of-train" red light warning. As a
      consequence nobody is entering the last car on these
      trains - they are scared, even the porters won't go
      back there.

      On the other hand, the AZL and Marklin built passenger
      car riders are perfectly content as they do have Dining Cars
      and Observation Cars attached to their trains.

      Am I wrong or just crazy?

      regardZ to all,
      Reynard