63585Re: Re : [Z_Scale] AZL Pulling Power?

  • stubbs_dave
    Oct 27, 2009
      Sorry forgot to include the track specs. I'm currently in the design phase. My main line will only have 220mm radii with no more than 1% grade. My last premade layout (from noch) had 3% grade and that was really problematic.I'll have to guess pulling the entire 12 car set won't happen as they are brass and I'm guessing a little heavier than the marklin versions but pulling 8 of then would still look fantastic.