      From: StonyS <stonysmith@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 2:58:02 AM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: table-top z layout

      Simply put, YES, there is a file "mtl-z.xtp" that has the Micro-Trains track parameters. It works very well. It should be part of the install, but if you don't find it, let me know and I can send you a copy.

      I have really enjoyed working with XTrkCAD4 over the past three years. It's simple, lightweight, and allows you to "run" the trains if you wish. I just wish that it had a 3D view.