      From: Uwe Liermann <maillist@...>
      To: Giacomo Cottarelli <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, October 9, 2009 7:31:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] table-top z layout

      Hello Giacomo,

      > A question,but xtrackcad 4.0 have Marklin or Micro-Trains
      > track,because i have tried xtrackcad some years ago,but not track
      > for Z scale,

      xtracad has the Z-scale library, I just don't know if there is a
      library for the Micro-Trains track sections. But then you can use the
      Maerklin library for this since MTL did follow Maerklin in the
      footprint of all sections (at least until now). There are just fewer
      sections from MTL available yet.

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe