63288Re: An Excellent Dealer for Z Scale Vehicles

  • zbarr474
    Sep 1, 2009
      I'm not Brian but hopr this will help. Alvaro's email is

      acortes at leya dot com.

      I don't think he has a site as we traded a number of emails and it was not mentioned. He has posted three views of all his current vehicles. I know they are on TRAINBOARD and I think in the photo section here. There are about 12 to 15 vehicles in each view. He finishes to order, so you can have most any paint scheme you want.

      ...don