62951Re: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL Switch grinding

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Aug 4, 2009
      In a message dated 8/1/09 1:21:13 PM, andy_r@... writes:

      > Do you know what is
      > happening to the Marklin product lines in the future, post bankruptcy?

      Andy,

      It is too soon to say. I know from my contacts with Marklin that the Z line
      is part of their long term plans. But it really depends on the new owner
      once they are established. The Z line is now under the control of the Trix
      team. There are some in Marklin who want to bring it back to the Marklin fold.
      We are all waiting for this time of uncertainty to come to an end.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016