62935Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Noch's Tessin layout

  • Uwe Liermann
    Aug 3, 2009
      Hello Garth,

      > To run one engine usually 500 milliamps is moe than sufficient and
      > anything up to 1000 milliamps is fine.

      > The main consideration in choosing which wall transformer to use is
      > that the greater the power available the quicker damage occurs if
      > you have a short.

      > 9vdc and 20 amps you can weld code 55 rail

      Thanks Garth, I didn't knew about those details, and I'm thankful that
      you cleared them up for us.

      I was also not aware that Noch did sell controllers and transformers
      at all. I did ask at the ZFE board if anyone knew which controller is
      behind the Noch item, but until now only a guess that it might be the
      J├Ârger DeLuxe.

      Another thing that isn't clear from the information on the Noch website
      and paper is if they want you to use two transformers or just one.
      According to you math only one of the size offered would be needed,
      but the plan shows two battery boxes.

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe