62922RE: [Z_Scale] The POINTS are AZL's to address

  • Larry Card
    Aug 1, 2009
      > Rob and others,
      > Boy I can sure see a potential windfall here if only I had the money and
      > time to produce that perfect turnout..........but, since that isn't going to
      > happen, I'll side with the masses who simply want reliable and trustworthy
      > products to work first time, every time.

      One thing that might help is frog numbers over 4.5 degrees, which is what I think the Marklin and MTL turnouts both are? Anyway, I don't have a large fortune to make a small fortune out of either.

      Larry P. Card
      Franklinton NC

      Get your vacation photos on your phone!