6289Re: [z_scale] Re: RENT-A-LOK or RENT-A-WHOLE TRAIN

  • D. A. Karp
    Sep 3, 2001
      Simon,

      We in the USA have a bunch of different options, and they depend on the
      destination, weight, and whether or not you need to insure the
      package. For example, what used to be called "small packet" is now
      "airmail letter post" (IFAIK). If you want insurance, however, you need to
      use the more expensive "airmail parcel post." We also have Global Priority
      Mail, but that's only for flat items (such as catalogs). The full range is
      listed at http://ircalc.usps.gov/

      -David

      At 09:31 PM 9/3/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hi David and z fans
      >
      > interestingly enough, i asked a US seller if you ahve small paket
      >service over there, and he replied no.
      > but it does exist in the US then ?
      > regards
      >simon