62883Re: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL Switch grinding

  • Alan Cox
    Aug 1, 2009
      > Here's another suggestion. Take the damn things off of that molded roadbed and sell them that way as well. It would take some work but it would give another welcome option to Marklin, Peter Wright or hand-layed turnouts.

      That was what always struck me as odd.

      You want good tight visually accurate turnouts with precision frogs on
      trackwork that is good for serious modelling. You want reliable plug and
      drive behaviour on trainset track yet Z now has the reverse ;)

      Alan
    • Show all 57 messages in this topic