61964New poll for z_scale

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 5, 2009
      z_scale group:

      If you have responded to the Trainboard poll, please

      do not respond to this similar poll.

      This is NOT a poll, ONLY a generic suggestion of a poll format!

      Please EMAIL your suggested add-on body type(s) to harbormaster@... and we will add them to the poll to be launched June 21.

      Please remember, we ONLY make shells, so your suggestion MUST fit on an available powered chassis; AZL, MTL, Maerklin, Japanese.

      Please note the "Details" entries; we think there may be an opportunity for a series or kit of "body bashing" add-ons, cut-ins, or inserts.

      1. Diesel body type (please email body specify configuration - e.g. "UP-SD45-2-T" )
      2. Electric body type (please email body specify configuration - e.g. "ALCO 60-TON Box Cab")
      3. Steam body type (please email body specify configuration - e.g. "CNJ 4-6-0 Class L6s, or ERIE 2-8-4 Class S").
      4. Body Details (please specify body type detail. e.g. "SD45-2-T Tunnel Radiators)

      o DIESEL B-B
      o DIESEL C-C
      o STEAM 0-6-0
      o STEAM 2-8-0