      From: "stevegail" <sschulman541@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 8:56 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: REPLACEMENT UNDECORATED MTL CONTAINERS

      > Malcolm--In a previous life-time (16 years in the toy business), I did a lot
      of importing from the Orient and I can tell you from "cubing out containers"
      that there is NO such thing as a prototype dimension. Every shipper and every
      manufacture of containers had their own idea as to what a 40' containers cube
      was. Your statement is pure bunk and is only trying to justify your containers
      as the only ones that are correct.
      > --Steve from the other Phoenix
      > --
      > >
      > > As far as the rest of it, all I can say is, you get what you pay for,
      > > and while the MTL containers are pretty close to prototype dimensions (but
      > > not exact), .

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic