61491Re: REPLACEMENT UNDECORATED MTL CONTAINERS

  • stevegail
    May 4, 2009

      > In a message dated 5/4/09 8:56:43 PM, sschulman541@... writes:

      Rob--Malcolm said "MTL containers are pretty close to prototype dimensions (but not exact)" and you said "The fact is MTL containers are very close to MCZ, but they do nor match." You can parse words all you want, but the fact is that all 40' containers are NOT the same. I satnd by my statement that Malcolm (and by inferance you, since you have a vested interest) is trying to claim that his containers (plus Marklins) are the only true to protype containers. Best regards,
      --Steve from the other Phoenix