61490Re: [Z_Scale] Re: REPLACEMENT UNDECORATED MTL CONTAINERS

  • ztrack@aol.com
    May 4 6:32 PM
      In a message dated 5/4/09 8:56:43 PM, sschulman541@... writes:

      > Your statement is pure bunk and is only trying to justify your containers
      > as the only ones that are correct.

      Steve,

      I did not think Malcolm implied that his containers are the only ones
      correct. You have to factor in that Marklin and FR also have released containers
      that are very good. But I will tell you this, Malcolm's MCZ line (produced
      with FR of Germany) containers are by far the single best container in the
      market today. Period. He has done his research own these and the quality and
      detail are superb. The fact is, the MTL containers are very close in height
      and width to MCZ, but they do not match. The MCZ match closely to the
      containers of Marklin and FR which is why the containers of these companies can be
      used together through their standard pin configurations.

      If you would like to refute the above statement, then please do, but don't
      attack the person. Personally, I feel Malcolm was professional is his
      response and was not pushing his products, but sharing his experiences. But
      frankly, he has every right to go into detail about the quality, detail and finish
      of his line.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.