61488Re: REPLACEMENT UNDECORATED MTL CONTAINERS

  • stevegail
    May 4, 2009
      Malcolm--In a previous life-time (16 years in the toy business), I did a lot of importing from the Orient and I can tell you from "cubing out containers" that there is NO such thing as a prototype dimension. Every shipper and every manufacture of containers had their own idea as to what a 40' containers cube was. Your statement is pure bunk and is only trying to justify your containers as the only ones that are correct.
      --Steve from the other Phoenix
      --

      > As far as the rest of it, all I can say is, you get what you pay for,
      > and while the MTL containers are pretty close to prototype dimensions (but
      > not exact), .

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic