61457Re: Amperage Draw

  • Don A
    Apr 30, 2009
      Jeff:

      I was in a "new" [actually older than dirt] hobby shop today with my N Scale buddy. Neither of us had been there before. The LHS Owner seemed to know the meter pretty well and he also does a lot of DCC installations. He didn't have a meter there, but drew a diagram.

      He said one end should be connected to the two wires coming from the output power from the controller, and the other end two wires be connected to the track. This would mean to me that 100% of the power is going through the meter. I have never found a decent wiring diagram on the use of the meter, but reading some info, the printed docs seem to say the same.

      Does this seem correct??

      ...don