      From: "Glen Chenier" <glen@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:00 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Marcy Catlett

      There is no need to continue this topic. I removed Ms Catlett from list
      membership as per her request on the evening of 31 March 2009.

      Was I wrong to do this? Subsequent posts give same valid reasons why I
      should not have done this. I had to make a decision quickly and made it.
      From Ms Catlett's message it appeared she was not familiar with yahoo
      procedures. I can relate. Rather than making her jump through hoops I
      simply followed her wishes and removed her membership.

      Not banned. Removed. The membership can always be restored.