61092Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Marcy Catlett

  • David Epling
    Apr 1, 2009
      I have to strongly disagree. I own a few lists and moderate a few. As a list
      owner, I make it a policy NOT To unsubscribe someone on request. Here is
      why. At the bottom of EVERY message sent from a yahoogroup are the
      instructions for unsubscribing. If a person is smart enough to get on a
      list, they should be smart enough to take themselves off the list.

      In this case, Marcy has flat our said her "EX" was on this list and now she
      wanted that e-mail address off of this list.

      Now this may not be the case, but if (using Marcy as an example and not
      implying this is the case) Marcy and her ex are slinging mud at each
      other...this would be one way for Marcy to do it..get on all of her ex's
      lists and tell them the story she told us. next day along comes the ex
      wondering why he's no longer on any of his lists.

      My wife and I have separate E-mail addresses. We are on a couple of lists
      together but under our separate addresses.

      Best to let them unsub themselves

      David