      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: dgeorge24619@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:46:15 -0600
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Folding Legs

      Matt,
      I simply set my modules on a variety of folding tables,,cheap card tables ( 18" x 3' ) ,,or for my two bigger mods I use a little more heavy duty table (s) I got from W-Mart ( 3'x 5' ).
      This gives you great flexibility of working with the mods and cuts down on the weight of each mod .
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave