59692Re : [Z_Scale] Re: Micro Trains wish list

  • Mike
    Feb 2 9:30 AM
      Dom,

      While I work exclusively with flex track in N scale, I am designing a
      Z layout for my wife. I would like to use all MT track products and
      was wondering how the flex track mates with pre made roadbed of the MT
      turnouts? I'm really not interested in using sectional track at all,
      but I don't want to build the turnouts or pay outrageous money for
      Marklin.

      Thanks,

      Mike Mahoney

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique
      <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

      > >I'm not going to mess with flex-track.
      >
      > Far easier to use than all you can imagine. Myself I don't want to
      feel the boredom from sectional track as you have to stick to
      "mathematical" trackplans with it....

      > Dom

    • Show all 40 messages in this topic