59685Re: Need Help in learning to paint and build from scratch for z scale.

  • mompey
    Feb 3, 2009
      If you want to keep the decals, then you need to clear coat with
      lacquor, and this will also help if you weather the model with enamel
      paints, I love short cuts but this is not one...

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Karin E. Snyder" <ladyrejoicer@...>
      > This is much simpler than you might think, have done many and never
      > twice on how I had to do it.
      > -just wash pieces carefully, dry thoroughly
      > -sand only if you really need to (emery board works)
      > -don't bother to prime it
      > -simply paint it, either spray, brush, or airbrush if you have one.
      Easy on