59578Re: [Z_Scale] AZL latching couplers

  • Reynard Wellman
    Jan 27, 2009
      Hello Travis,
      I have purchased some of the AZL trucks as well
      and hope to have them soon to do some similar testing.

      From what I have heard, these are designed to work
      with MTL couplers. I certainly hope this is true as I
      cannot afford to convert a lot of MTL rolling stock.
      From the images, they look simply beautiful in the package.

      I do agree with you already on one point: It would behoove
      AZL to develop and offer "archbar" trucks because so much
      of our rolling stock is from the first half of the 20th century.

      Thanks for posting. I look forward to more discussion on
      this new product.

      Reynard Wellman
      http://www.micronart.com