59076Re: [Z_Scale] Re: DCC for Dummies?

  • John Mui
    Dec 11, 2008
      Allan, the first thing you do is send money to my Paypal, then everything
      will come t you. :D Seriously, the only way to learn is to do it. Have a
      question, ask it. No matter how much somebody teach you, you will not learn
      it unless you use it. I been running dcc for two years, and I made a lot of
      mistakes, so I know the smell of burn decoder. I also learn to hear the
      warnings that your decoder is going to be toast. Jeff is way more
      knowledgeable then me, but I will share what I know.

      John
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic