59057Re:TCS announces 2 new DCC decoders for AZL and MTL

  • ronaldjhurley
    Dec 10, 2008
      Jeff,
      I've always pretty much ignored discussions of DCC... with good
      reason, I don't have an operational layout yet! But, hope springs
      eternal.... so my question.... is this a breakthrough? Does this make
      DCC so easy to install that any new motive power really ought to be
      AZL (you mention the GP 7 and SD 70)? But then you mention MTL in the
      title? It seems like these little decoders could really be a game
      changer. Do you think they will be available for most of the AZL/MTL
      fleets? Hmmmmm, I tried for the installation pictures but no luck
      yet. Appreciate your comments. ron
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic