59053Re:TCS announces 2 new DCC decoders for AZL and MTL

  • mompey
    Dec 10, 2008
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff BAZ-man" <sjbazman49@...>
      wrote:

      > Tuesday 12/9: I spoke with John Forsythe, Owner of Train Control
      > Systems (TCS) whom I discussed the decoders with at NTS. The Z2
      for
      > the AZL GP7 and SD70/75's are now shipping. These 2 function
      > decoders sit on the chassis, under the rear LED and wire to the 6
      > contacts of the light board, after slipping off the bronze shorting
      > bars used for DC operation. These new decoders are 0.26" (6.6mm)
      > wide decoders [i][b]easily[/b][/i] fit flat on the chassis. No more
      > taking the cab off of the shell. Installation pictures will be
      > posted around the end of this week.
      > http://www.tcsdcc.com/NewDecoders.html

      Hi Jeff

      I was going to order the digitrax (DZ123M0) for my MTL loco's, Im new
      to DCC but based on what your post said I assume I'd be far better
      installing the MZA4 with BEMF??

      Also how long B4 manufactures will have decoders factory installed?

      Thanks
      Mike..
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic