59018Need help – Race track tower

  • Michael Janis
    Dec 1, 2008
      My wife and I are Formula1 fans, so my model railroad (set in Germany)
      includes a race track. I used cars from a Formula De board game (metal
      F1 cars, probably about 1:250 scale), bleachers from a Z outdoor
      festival, a cut down pedestrian bridge and normal Z scale emergency
      vehicles. I need a building that will serve as the tower. It needs to
      be around 1.5 - 2 inches tall with large windows on the top floor.
      Something like an American Interlocking tower, except European
      looking. Does anyone have any suggestions?

      Mike
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic