59004Help Please

  • johnathancatt
    Nov 30, 2008
      Hi gang,I love the lookz of thoze crozzing zignalz that Z TRack iz
      zelling but there iz no way I can afford 4 pair of them.I've been
      looking online trying to find a proto zite or even a hobby zite that
      haz the dimentionz for modern crozzing zignalz.I guezz I am juzt not
      uzing the proper zearch wordz,and now I am azking you if any of you
      have a link you can zhare with thiz information.

      Much thankz in advance for any help you can give.(all those Zs look
      silly don't they ;-)

      Johnathan (Catt) in West Michigan
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic