58782Re: [Z_Scale] Rolling Stock (incl FR Kits) for Sale

  • Garth Hamilton
    Nov 12, 2008
      At 09:48 AM 11/12/2008, you wrote:
      >2a. Re: Rolling Stock (incl FR Kits) for Sale
      > Posted by: "Jack Chase" cjc167x@... cjc167x
      > Date: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:10 am ((PST))
      >
      >I have sent 2 emails to him thus far with no response.
      >Jack
      >
      >--- On Mon, 11/10/08, Alex <butasama@...> wrote:

      Here is the reply I received.

      Hi,
      Thanks for your inquiry. I have attached a spreadsheet of US
      prototype rolling stock. At this point most of the US prototype
      rolling stock has been spoken for, although a few items still remain
      as indicated on the attached spreadsheet. (I have actually been
      rather shocked at how quickly many of the items have been snapped
      up. But please note that most of the items marked "SOLD" have not
      actually been paid for yet, so if any of those items interest you
      please let me know and I will contact you if the sale ends up not
      being completed. )
      I will be completing the list of European prototypes, as well as
      structures and accessories in the next few days, and will email those
      lists to you as well.
      Thank you for your interest.
      Dan Hogue

      PS I am in upstate New York.